You know, there were Super Bowl Parties, which flashed with their star-studded guest lists and luxury celebration on Friday. One of the main party-makers was Playboy! According to eyewitnesses Snoop Dogg, Flo Rida and Warren G performed their shows that night. Unfortunately, the main playboy of ever, Hugh Hefner, wasn’t there, but nobody felt bored, because of numerous Playboy Bunnies, walking and wagging their tails. Guess, Marian Menounos had the fluffiest tail, because she gathered all the attention. And, of cause, the special drink was new flavored vodka with numerous tastes. For example, the sweetest flavors were whipped cream and cotton candy. This vodka is available on sale by the way, named “Stoli”. As for others Super Bowl parties, there were: ESPN party, Sports Illustrated party and Audi party, which which brought much fun for everyone.
- The long-awaited Hef’s wedding plans.
- Playboy Mansion Is Contaminated!
- Wanna buy such Playboy T-Shirt by Marc Jacobs?
- The first Japanese Playmate of Playboy Hiromi Oshima is back!
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are going to have the second baby.
- The tallest model of ever is awaited by Playboy!
- The most striking event of this week thundered on Friday in Dallas.
- Holly Madison isn’t going to be on Hugh Hefner’s wedding with Crystal Harris, is she?
- Can Playboy catch Miley Cyrus?
- Did Holly Madison really lose her weight?